Monday, December 11, 2006

"Houston, We Have A Dental Emergency!"

Selling dental plans is not exactly the most exciting profession in the world. I mean, how dull do you have to be to find teeth being treated at 40% off exciting?

However, there is one exception in this business that makes me proud of what I do; helping people get their dental emergencies taken care of by a dentist. I really get a kick out of helping a patient with and emergency find a dentist who will treat them while also being able to save them anywhere from 25% to 60% off of their emergency-related dental bill.

Nonetheless, I will be the first to admit that there are many instances when you don't need a dentist to treat an emergency. Take toothaches for example; on my web site's page on Toothaches, I list 18 simple -and for the most part homeopathic- remedies which don't need dental professional to administer. In many cases these time-tested tips will help you get out of pain permanently without a trip to the dental office. More than likely, though, a toothache will require professional treatment.

This is when I come in.

I search, and search and search for just the right type of dental coverage so that the person can get to see an experienced dentist without having to pay full price... and then some!

It's a little-known fact that there are some dentists will charge you a "dental emergency fee" of as much as $25 if you request immediate treatment. Not only that, but this dental emergency fee is not covered by your insurance should you have any.

I'm proud to say that none of the dental plans I sell charge this extra fee for emergencies. I couldn't live with myself if I did!

Okay, maybe a could live with myself but I don't sell such plans, nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community